New Delhi. The 71st Republic Day was celebrated with full fervor in the presence of Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro. President Ram Nath Kovind hoisted the flag and started the ceremony. On the 71st Republic Day, Delhi's Rajpath witnessed the country's military prowess and multi-colored cultural prowess. The band played the national anthem while hoisting the national flag and a 21-gun salute was given.
The way the soldiers and other security forces were marching together in the Republic Parade, they were sending a message to the whole world that not only our steps are being met, the whole countrymen are walking with each other.
– At the time when the tableaux were coming out, the Union Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, Smriti Irani stood and played applause.
– In the tableau of Madhya Pradesh, tribal culture was seen.
– The Kullu Dussehra festival in the tableau of Himachal Pradesh and the tribal museum of the state is displayed in the tableau of Madhya Pradesh.
– Tableau showing the glimpse of the culture of Gujarat, in which Rani's bow was shown.
– Beautiful tableau of Meghalaya state at Rajpath.
– Tableaux reflecting the cultural heritage of Chhattisgarh.
– The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) marched with a team force led by Assistant Commandant Amit Yadav.
– Air Defense Tactical Control Radar was demonstrated during the parade on Rajpath by Lieutenant Vivek Vijay More of 140 Air Defense Regiment.
– Bhishma Tank presented to the world a sample of India's military power.
– As soon as the tableau of Rafael aircraft came out, people welcomed by clapping. Rafael is capable of scratching the enemy's teeth in the sky.
– Parade of different regiments of the Indian Army at Rajpath on the occasion of Republic Day.
– Camel Squad of BSF won all hearts.
– M-17V5 helicopter flown with national flag and army flag.
– Boeing P-8I Long Range Maritime Petrol Aircraft and Kolkata Class Destroyer and Calvary Class Submarine in Indian Navy Tableau.
– Navy Brass brand tied Saman in the Republic Day Parade.
– Tanya Shergill was led by the troop leading the Army Signal.
– Indian Army's T-90 Bhishma Tank was introduced in the parade. Captain Sunny Chahar commanding the tank.
– Anti-Radar System of DRDO at Rajpath.
– Sikh Light Infantry Regiment was led by Major Anjum Gorka of 6th Battalion of Sikh Light Infantry. – Advanced Light Helicopter – Weapon System Integrated Rudra and 2 Advanced Light Helicopters, 'Diamond' Formation at Dhruv Army Aviation thrilled the audience.
– K-9 VAJRA-T was commanded by Captain Abhinav Sahu of 269 Medium Regiment.
– Army strength seen on Rajpath.
– President Ram Nath Kovind hoisted the national flag on the 71st Republic Day at Rajpath.
– President Ramnath Kovind has reached Rajpath with President of Brazil J. Bolsonaro. Where they will salute the parade.
– A grand demonstration of the country's growing military power, valuable cultural heritage and socio-economic progress at the ceremony.
– PM pays tribute to the immortal martyrs at the National War Memorial, Army soldiers salute the martyrs at the National War Memorial.
– At the start of the Republic Day parade ceremony, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will pay tribute to the martyrs by visiting the National Summer Memorial near India Gate.
– This will be the first time that the Prime Minister will pay tribute to the martyrs at the National Summer Memorial instead of Amar Jawan Jyoti
– Heavy enthusiasm among the people about the parade.
– Army battle tank Bhishma, Infantry battle vehicle, battle helicopter Chinook and Apache will be part of the grand military parade.
– 16 out of 22 tableaux in the parade are from the states and union territories. 6 tableaux of various ministries and departments.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid floral cycles at the National War Memorial in the presence of Defense Minister Rajnath Singh, the three army chiefs and the chief defense chief Bipin Rawat and paid tribute to the martyrs. Home Minister Amit Shah, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh and Foreign Minister S.K. Most ministers of Modi government, including Jaishankar, were present on the occasion. Apart from this, former Prime Ministers Manmohan Singh and HD Deve Gowda and Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad were also present.